Your First Visit
Our objective is to make sure your visits with us will be pleasant and informative. Your initial appointment will consist of an examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will address the orthodontic needs of you or your child.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed online or printed patient registration forms.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
If for some reason you cannot make it to your appointment, please contact our office at (330) 856-5711. By doing so you allow another patient to use that time as well as reschedule your appointment. If it is after hours leave your name and number and a brief message on our answering machine and we will return your call in the morning.